Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Tilda with Flower Basket

Good morning, what can be a better way to start the day, than to share with you a card I made with the adorable Tilda. I think she is just too cute and wished I could have 'all' of them - maybe one day, lol.

I really liked the DP from K & Co and was trying to figure out what to do with it...well, this is what I came up with. Hard to see but Tilda is popped up for a little extra dimension and I am really getting into sewing the cards, so I had to add a little here too.
Post a comment and let me know what you think?





Supplies:
CS & Paper - DCWV
DP - K & Co
Stamp - Tilda with Flowers from Magnolia
Punch - SU
Others: Spellbinders, Cuttlebug, Rhinestones, Prismacolor Markers and Brads

Karen
All things are heaven sent.

11 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card!
    I love the colors you chose and the layout is super.
    Fab coloring too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is great, I love her boots. Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what a cute, cute Tilda...beautifully colored and those papers are so perfect!!! An absolutely darling card...Hugs..Jacque

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet, sweet, sweet! Tilda is so beautifully colored, and your panels are terrific. The sewing is gorgeous! What a fantastic card, Karen...hugs...Barb

    ReplyDelete
  5. SUPER! I love this card, great coloring!!

    Hugs,
    Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sweet! I love the stitching, I haven't tried that yet. Love the nestie combination.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tilda is absolutely darling. Great job on your coloring........love the shadows you did. Very nice! Love the bling too!
    Huggies ~
    Sharron

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty, love the warm fall colors & great layout! The stitching adds the perfect touch!

    hugz,
    Suzanne
    (btw--love your blog layout--too cute)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your stitch work and the coloring are very nice!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful coloring on Tilda and lovely stitching work on this card!
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card! Love the layout you thought of. Your colouring is fabulous.
    Hugs, Candy

    ReplyDelete