Thursday, October 15, 2009

Friday Sketcher Wk 73

I have two posts for today, this one is for the Friday Sketcher Week 73 challenge.

I decided to use this sketch to make a sympathy card for my sister. Her husband passed away this past Sunday. He is no longer in pain and is now with the Lord, Praise God!! He will be greatly missed. I wanted to give the card to her before I posted it here, since she would see it.

This was a fun challenge and it worked great for this card.
I did not have the right coordinating paper to go with my main background paper, so I two different inks to alter one that was close. Then I stamped roses on it, so it would blend with the background. Well that is about all.


Sorry, this picture came out blurry but you will get the idea.


Supplies:
CS - unknown
DP - DCWV & Paper Pizazz
Stamped Sentiment - Rubber Stampede
Brads - Bazzill Basic Paper
Rose - Darcies
Punches - EK Success & Cutting Edge
Others: Spellbinder dies, ribbon, silk flowers/leaves, lace.

Karen
All things are heaven sent.

No comments:

Post a Comment