Friday, October 23, 2009

Penguin in Pink

This has been such a busy week and it is not quite over yet. Today I have a card that I made, following two different challenges. One is a color challenge by Our Creative Corner and the second is Mojo Monday 109.

I pulled out one of my favorite little penguins, I think he is so cute and was fun to color. This is another easel card, just love these. It was pretty easy to put together, I used punches and ribbon for the finishing touches. I ran the punched swirls through my Xyron sticker machine and it worked perfectly.

Well that is all for today, glad you stopped by. I would love to know what you think.




Supplies:
CS - StampinUp
DP - DCWV
Stamps - Penguin from DOTS (now CTMH) & Sentiment from Hero Arts
Punches - Fiskars, EK Success
Others: Xyron 1" Sticker Machine, Ribbons, brads, Spellbinder die, decorative scissors

Karen
All things are heaven sent.

2 comments:

  1. Cute card Karen, what a fun layout and design! Thanks for playing along with the OCC!

    Jennifer :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute image for this Christmas Easel card!
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete