Sunday, October 11, 2009

Mojo Monday #107

Hope everyone is having a good weekend. I finally completed my card for this week's Mojo Monday challenge # 107. I know, I am cutting it close, since tomorrow is Monday, and a new challenge comes out. At first, I did not know what theme I wanted to make with it and then I decided that I would make a Christmas card, my 'first' Christmas card.

I used an ornament stamp from OnyxXpressions that I have had in my stash for quite some time but never used. I also pulled out my embossing glitters which I have not used in some time. The decorative papers were from the Winter Wonderland collection from K & Company. These papers are so pretty all by themselves, I hate to cover them with anything, do you have that problem, lol.

Thanks for stopping by and I would love to hear what you think of it by adding a comment below.




Supplies:
CS - CTMH
DP - K & Company
Stamps - ornament by OnyxXpressions, saying by Stampendous
Others - Spellbinders, glitter embossing powders from Stamp'n Around, ribbon and rhinestones.

Karen
All things are heaven sent.

No comments:

Post a Comment