Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Rust & White - Penny Black

Today, I am sharing the challenge I made for Penny Black. I have been wanting to use some of the new two sided papers from StampinUp, they have some really nice rich earthy colors - oohh, I love earthy tones. I found a brush stroke stamp that would work perfect for this color and I was even more surprised to find an ink pad that matched the color perfect !!

I also used my new punch from EK Success (I bought it at Gina K Designs), just love these swirls.... you will see a lot of them in the future. I had fun making my little flowers, I am getting totally addicted to making paper flowers. My mind is already thinking of ways to cut and alter the look of them.

Hope you like it and have a great day.



Supplies:
CS = DCWV
DP - SU
Images - Allegro Brush Strokes by Penny Black & Sentiment by Hero Arts
Punches - EK Success & All Night Media
Pearls

Karen
All things are heaven sent.

6 comments:

  1. Very nice! I like that monochromatic in earth colors too : ) You sure put alot of work/design into the inside of the card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a gorgeous card!
    Great work with my sketch!
    Thanks for joining in at PBSC! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful card karen...love the paper mix and that adorable image...thanks for joining in the fun this week at PBSC...hugs kath xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your colours too - earth colours are soft and yet strong at the same time - the Brush Strokes stamp is perfect...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the monochromatic colors on this card. Really pretty card! hugz, Angela

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Karen - this is a stunning card. Love the brushstoke effect and gorgeous coloru scheme. Thanks for joining in this week's PBSC
    Pauline x

    ReplyDelete