Friday, October 30, 2009

Betty Pie Monochromatic


Happy Friday to everyone. Hard to believe another week has passed, it went by so quickly. Today, my daughter is dropping off their two dogs for us to 'dog sit' for the weekend. It will be a crazy time around here with three dogs in our small home, along with our two cats who have NOT met them yet. I am sure at least one of them will stay under the bed most of the time.

Well today, I have a monochromatic card for last weeks Friday Sketchers challenge. I was not able to complete it in time. I used all coordinating papers from Stampin Up and to dress it up, I decided to make some flowers and added a charm for that special touch. I used another digi stamp from Pink Cat Studio, I think they are so cute.


Let me know what you think and have a great weekend.

Supplies:
CS - CTMH
DP - SU
Image - Betty Baking Pie from Pink Cat Studio
Punches - EK Success, All Night Media, Cutting Edge, Martha Stewart
Others - Cuttlebug embossing folder, Spellbinder dies, Ribbon, Brads and a Charm


Karen
All things are heaven sent.

1 comment:

  1. Ohhh,what a cutie! You've colored her perfectly. I love the papers and colors you chose too! These little Pink Cat imagesare all sooooo adorable!! hugz, Mary

    ReplyDelete