Thursday, October 15, 2009

Christmas Tilda

Today, I thought that I would put on some Christmas music and make a Christmas card for the Just Magnolia challenge. I love this sketch and it was a lot of fun to make. After looking through my paper stash, I found some that I wanted to use, a couple of them I cut out what I wanted, like the green strips and the Christmas trees. I punched some snowflakes and added a rhinestone in the center but they still looked a little plain, so I added some glitter for a nice sparkly effect.

I am not sure about you, but I am finding that it sure takes me a long time to complete one card... how about you?

Would love to hear what you think of it...drop me a comment below.



Supplies:
CS & Paper - DCWV
Stamp - Tilda with Tassels by Magnolia
Punch - EK Success
Large Snowflake - Darcie
Others: Spellbinder dies, ribbon, rhinestones, glitter.

Karen
All things are heaven sent.

16 comments:

  1. This is beautiful, love your DP you used, great inside and out! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GORGEOUS card, so bright and cheery. I love the layout and your colouring is superb!!
    hugs,
    Diana

    ReplyDelete
  3. stunning christmas card, I love those papers...thanks for joining in with the Just Magnolia challenge
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, Karen! I love those snowflakes and Tilda is gorgeous!! hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable card!! Love the paper and all your trees look fabulous!! So cute!
    :)Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card!!! Love the colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just darling, Karen...cute Tilda and the details are just darling...Love the papers too...Hugs..Jacque

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my what a CUTE card!! This Tilda is Adorable, love the snowflakes!!

    Hugs,
    Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Karen,
    Wow your colouring is GREAT!! Love the layout of your card and all the wonderful extras you have put on it.
    * It takes me all day to make a card.....
    Hugs, Candy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oooh, Karen, gorgeous. Love the colour scheme. You've coloured Tilda beautifully. Great take on the sketch. Love how you decorated the inside. Love it.

    Hugs.
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow Karen! This card is gorgeous..inside and out!
    Hugs Jeanette

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very pretty card and stunning coloring Karen!
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very sweet--love the dp & all the fabulous Christmas trees! Gorgeous!

    hugz,
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful card ;0)

    Janneke X

    ReplyDelete
  15. Karen,
    beautiful card & Tilda is adorable.
    thanks for sharing
    hugs Jodie from Oz

    ReplyDelete
  16. Karen, this card is absolutely gorgeous. Makes me want to pull out all of my Christmas stamps.
    hugs,
    Pam
    http://stampsinc.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete