Friday, October 2, 2009

Bright and Bold

It has been a bit cloudy here so I thought that I would make a card to brighten things up. Tilda is wearing a new hat from Stampin Up, I found the hats in this one set I have, fit her head quite nicely. Even with all the papers and card stock that I have, I sometimes find it hard to come up with a combination that goes well with each other.
I appreciate all the comments you provide, many thanks.





Supplies:
Papers: DCWV
Images: Tilda (do not know which one) from Magnolia, Hat from StampinUp
Others: Spellbinders (circle/scallop), Cuttlebug (corner design), Punches by StampinUp & All Night Media, ribbon and pearls.

Karen
All things are heaven sent.

12 comments:

  1. So very cute love the hat! Great layout and I love the pink and blue color combo.
    Hugs,
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's so cute, Karen! That hat is just too cute and love th bright, cheerful colors! hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow.... what a fabulous idea- u have so changed the look of that Tilda, very ingenios!I love the pink and blue colours combo u used. Great Card. Hugs Debra

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Karen,
    I think the colours are great - very pretty. Oh I love the hat on Tilda. Great idea!!! Lovely card......
    Hugs, Candy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Karen, she is just darling!!! I LOVE the colors you have used and that hat is UPTOWN...just love it!!! Such a precious card and the inside is lovely...Great job, sweetie...Hugs..Jacque

    ReplyDelete
  6. How sweet it this, Karen! The hat is the perfect topping to a beautifully colored Tilda. I love the bright and cheerful papers you used. Great job on the inside too...wonderful card...hugs...Barb

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's perfect. And I'm jealous of your cute hat!
    Hugs, Loraine

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love Tilda's hat and your color combination is great. Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  9. Karen, terrific card. Gorgeous colours you chose. This cute Tilda is beautifully coloured. Love the hat. Great layout.

    Hugs.
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  10. The colors are great!! Adorable card.

    ReplyDelete