Sunday, October 18, 2009

Tilda Mojo Monday 108

I hope you are having a good weekend. Here, it has been raining, but that is why it is so nice and green in the northwest.

Today, I have completed my Mojo Monday 108 challenge card, in the nick of time.... again. I used a sweet Tilda, I sure love this little angels. I have seen others make hand made flowers and decided to give it a try... oh what fun. I did try putting some glitter on the edges of one of them but I did not like how it turned out. The one I made on the front of the card, I embossed to create more texture, the ones inside, I left plain but I like them both. I used some Flower Soft for the flowers in the basket, it is first time I used it and I do like the look. It is hard to see, but it adds some nice texture too.

Sorry about the photos, it has been hard to get good coloring due to the gloomy weather outside and the inside light tends to create more yellowing. I have done my best to alter them with photo programs. It still does not reflect the best coloring but it is better than the actual photo.




Supplies:
CS & DP - DCWV
Punches - EK Success, All Night Media & Martha Stewart
Others: Flower Soft, Spellbinder dies, Ribbon, Rhinestones & Prismacolor markers

Have a great day and I would love to know what you think by adding a comment.

Karen
All things are heaven sent.

16 comments:

  1. Karen, she is just the cutest...I just love that image...your coloring is very pretty and you have done a great job on those flowers!!! Just lovely...Hugs..Jacque

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card!! Love your Tilda and love how you layered the ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is ADORABLE and the way you colored her is SUPER, I love the inside of the card too!!

    HUgs,
    Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is absolutely adorable! I love the colors and the softness of the card. Thanks so much for sharing.

    Kerry Peasland

    ReplyDelete
  5. sweet, sweet Tilda card! tfs!
    Pam Going Postal

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card ;0)

    Janneke X

    ReplyDelete
  7. oooo...this is sooooo pretty, Karen!! I truly love the colors! They remind me of black raspberry icecream! YUM! And Tilda is gorgeous! Great card! hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. WHat a gorgeous card!! The Flower Soft is the perfect finishing touch.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Karen, I found your blog by way of Magnolia-lious Yahoo group. I love your card. You did such a beautiful job coloring Tilda. Your blog is designed just gorgeously! Love the fall design! Come visit me sometime!
    Pam
    http://stampsinc.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooooo I love this color combination! Yellow and purple... not seen that often. You did a great job with these colors together!

    ReplyDelete
  11. She's a beauty Karen! I adore the colors & fabulous flowers w/ Tilda--lovely!

    hugz,
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely card, Karen! Love purples and you have colored Tilda beautifully! Hugs, Cami

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Karen,
    What a great card!! Love the purples and the way you have layered the ribbon. Your flowers are very nice. Tilda is a doll and is so well coloured!
    Hugs, Candy

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Karen, fabulous card inside & out, love the colours and Tilda is just adorable. Thanks for sharing. Hugs Jodie from Oz

    ReplyDelete
  15. Adorable! Love the contrast of the purple with the fall colors.

    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely Tilda and wonderful layout for front and inside is awesome too!
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete