Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Just Magnolia Mishap

Have you ever had one of those days, when you started a project as one thing and then it ended up something else? Well that is what happened to me. I was starting to make a Just Magnolia challenge card and then I remembered that I needed to make a birthday card but it needed to be masculine. By the time I decided on what image I was going to use and made most of the card, I realized I did not use any Magnolia stamps, YIKES!!!!
Well, I thought I would share it with you anyways. The layout was fun to use and I chose an ocean theme in blues and sandy tans. I painted Radiant Pearls on the punched branches to give them a shimmery look. I used some mesh (you can get a large roll at the hardware store), this projects a fish net look and feel to the card.



Hope you enjoyed it and I would love to know what you think.

Supplies
CS & DP - DCWV
Stamp - Stampin Up
3D Sticker - unknown
Punches - Martha Stewart & Stampin Up
Others: Radiant Pearls, Spellbinders, Mesh and Prismacolor markers.


Karen
All things are heaven sent.

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card hun, love the sweet image and the colours you have chosen are delish! I do stuff like that all the time, glad that you enjoyed using the sketch though.
    Hugs Tab xxx

    ReplyDelete