Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Rain or Shine MFT

This was a fun challenge from 'Stampin for the Weekend' and a quick one to make for I did not add a lot of extra's. I have seen some cards with red, black and white and thought that this would be a good combo for this card. I used a set called Rain or Shine from My Favorite Things - it ties well with the rain we are getting. You can get My Favorite Things from Addicted to Rubber Stamps.

Not much else to explain with this one. Hope you are having a great day.



Supplies:
CS - DCWV and unknown
DP - Close to My Heart
Stamp - Rain or Shine from My Favorite Things
Punch - EK Success
Others: Spellbinder dies, Brads

Karen
All things are heaven sent.

6 comments:

  1. Love the vibrant colors in this one. I've never seen this image before. Great coloring! Angela

    ReplyDelete
  2. Siiiinging in the rain, I'm siiiinging in the rain.... sorry I couldn't resist : ) Cute, love the bright colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! I love the colour combo and the flowers. The image is so cute.
    Thank you for joining us at SFTW this week and good luck! :)
    Vanja

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card, Karen:O) Love the beautiful image, and that colour combo is gorgeous. Love your fab flowers. Great take on Amy's sketch.
    Thank you for joining us at Stampin' for the Weekend, good luck!
    Nancy;O)

    ReplyDelete
  5. oooh hun, I love your delish card, the colours and image are gorgeous!
    Hugs Tab xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty card. I fancy this colorcombo and the image is so cute.
    Thanks for joining SFTW.
    Hugs Gunn :-D

    ReplyDelete