Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Life is So Much Easier

Happy Tuesday everyone. Oh my goodness, I could not believe that it was down in the 30's this morning, brrrrr!!!! Well, that allowed me more time in my craft room, which I am enjoying immensely.

Today, I completed a Friday Sketchers challenge. I just love the layout and will make another one.



Trying to break away from my pinks and found some blue-green papers, that I thought would be perfect for this one. To create a more 3D look, I popped up the saying and flowers.
Let me know what you think??





Supplies:
Card Stock from DCWV
Designer Papers from DCWV & Creating Keepsake
Stamp from Penny Black
Punches from Fiskars & Martha Stewart
Others: Spellbinders dies for rectangle on front & octagon on inside, ribbon, silk flower petals, brads

Karen
All things are heaven sent.

1 comment: