Friday, October 9, 2009

Halloween Tilda

Well since Halloween is not too far away, I thought I would make a card for the occasion. I do not have any of the Halloween Tilda's, so I took the Tilda Gathers Straw and cut away the hay field. This one came together pretty well, I used the Martha Stewart doily lace punch to create the border on the front and the corners on the inside. The ghost die cuts were given to me a long time ago, so I do not know who made them. I added two strips of black on the orange striped DP to have it pop out more.




Supplies:
CS - CTMH
DP - DCWV
Stamp: Recollections from Michaels & Tilda Gathers Straw from Magnolia
Punch - Martha Stewart
Others: Spellbinders, ribbon pumpkins (I cut them up), ghost die cut, Prismacolor markers.

Have a great day.....

Karen
All things are heaven sent.

16 comments:

  1. So cute is she!! I love the softer colors & those ghosties are just fabulous!

    hugz,
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Karen,
    What a great card you have made! I too love the paper and softer colours. Good idea using your Tilda's for other occasions. Love the inside as well - your ghosts are wonderful :o)
    Hugs Candy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute Karen...beautiful coloring and I love the corner treatments...

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute, Karen! Love the soft fall colors and the inside looks great too! hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the layout of this card! Blingy pumpkins, love it! She has such a pretty dress on.
    Sharon L

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is adorable! Love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is wonderful. I like that you used a stamp that wasn't just Halloween.

    ReplyDelete
  8. FABULOUS card. Tilda is so versatile. She could also hold one of the pumpkins in her hand. I love your blog background!
    Diana

    ReplyDelete
  9. aaaaaaaaw! this is so adorable! great job on the inside too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the pumpkins on the side! Tilda looks so innocent and cute!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love both inside and outside of this cute card. You also did a very pretty job on coloring Tilda too :o
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a great soft halloween card- the colours u used look fab , love it. Hugs Debra

    ReplyDelete
  13. SUPER!! I love the ghosts and pumpkins! Great card!

    Hugs,
    Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  14. beautiful card, love the pumpkins and the colours are fabulous. Happy Halloween & thanks for sharing your amazing card.
    Hugs Jodie from Oz

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a wonderful Tilda. So sweet. Your blog is sooo cute.

    ReplyDelete