Even though the temps have come back to the normal 40-50 degrees we are used to, it has been really raining big time. I sure cannot complain, it is much better than all the snow that others are struggling with.
Christmas Trivia... I hope you had fun trying to figure out the answers to yesterdays questions... so here are the answers:
1) Which country created eggnog? ENGLAND
2) Christmas Ridge is located in what underwater mountain range? PACIFIC OCEAN
3) How much did it cost to send a Christmas card within the same city early in the Victorian era? NOTHING
4) This state was the last to declare Christmas a legal holiday? OKLAHOMA
5) What carol demands figgy pudding? WE WISH YOU A MERRY CHRISTMAS
Today's Christmas Trivia Questions #2 are:
1) Which state was the first to recognize Christmas as a holiday?
2) The Christmas classic The Nutcracker was written by whom?
3) Which of these was one of the three wise men? Gaspar, Gideon or Malcolm?
4) In the Christmas classic "A Christmas Carol" how many ghosts visit scrooge?
5) Who delivers gifts in Denmark?
Hope you are having some fun with these... they are fun to look up and learn myself. I will provide the answers tomorrow with more new trivia.
Now for today's card. I love this image and had to make another card with her... she is just too cute. This time I paired her up with some Basic Grey Eskimo Kisses DP - I love this paper, which went perfect with the embellishments and layout. Nothing special to explain so here you go.
Glad you stopped by to check it out, I would love for you to leave me a comment.
CS - DCWV & Pebbles in my Pocket
DP Basic Grey - Eskimo Kisses
Image - Cherry Kisses from Tales of Pollycraft
Glittzers foam accents (snowman/snowflakes & icicles) by nicolecrafts
Others - ribbon, glitter, gems and Prismacolor markers
All things are Heaven sent.
1 hour ago