Thursday, December 31, 2009
New Years Eve..... and Tilda with Flower
Hard to believe that today is the last day of year 2009, where has the time gone. I did not accomplish as much as I had planned and so next year, it is packed full of a LOT of activities, etc.
How many have made their lists of 'New Years Resolutions'?? I have and it is not just one but several. I have been slack in some areas and this year, I really want to challenge myself to get them moving forward again. So what are they?
1) Of course the first on the list is health, so I plan to cut out my sweet treats and do more exercising, which will include both swimming and walking.
2) I plan to make a few Christmas cards each month so that I am done by September/October.
3) I need to do more research and try to find an 'at home' job (If you know of anything, I would LOVE to hear from you). Due to my husbands disability, I can not work out and my health insurance just jumped up over $150 more a month - Yikes!! We can barely afford our current bills.
4) I want to start selling cards and beaded projects I make.
5) Long range goal is to design a line of digital stamps.
I think that should keep me more than busy, don't you think??
Today, I have a new card for you. It is Tilda, holding a flower. I used an older sketch from 'A Spoonful of Sugar'. I used a large snowflake punch in the two coordinating colors to add design to the white circle. I added a larger bead on the ribbon for a final touch. Hope you like it....
CS - SU
DP - Scribble Scrabble
Image - Tilda with Sunflower from Magnolia
Others - Large Standard Circle Die from Spellbinder, Large snowflake punch from Martha Stewart, White brads from Basic Grey, Blue Floral Doodle by Petaloo, Silk flower, Bead and Prismacolor markers.
Hope everyone has a wonderful New Years Eve day/evening and stay SAFE.
All things are Heaven sent.