Monday, December 28, 2009

I'm Still Here.....


I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas. Ours was busy but oh, so fun to be with my family.
So, did Santa bring you what you wanted - I would love to hear about your treasures.

I have been 'chill-in' these past couple of days so I will get myself back into my craft room today and start making some new projects. Hopefully, I will have something to share with you tomorrow.

I have also been blog hopping and there are sooooo many talented people out there...and boy, do I have a lot to learn yet.

Well I guess I have rambled on long enough, just wanted to let you know that I am still around. I am fighting a headache today, so will go take some extra strength Tylenol and have a can of Pepsi... believe it or not, it seems to work.

Karen
All things are Heaven sent.

4 comments:

  1. Hope your headache goes away! That's no fun... we had a busy, but very nice Christmas too. It's always so hard to tell the kids goodbye - especially DS, as it will be many months before we see him again. As for treasures, we really didn't exchange gifts this year. DH needed some work boots, and I needed some bath gel, so that's all we did for each other. We mainly helped others in need this year. It was nice! Thanks for asking - you didn't tell us about YOUR treasures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Karen,
    Just been blog hopping myself and came across yours........seems we have both love paper craft & beading and we have some friends that live in your home town. Been a few years since we have made it down that way lately.

    I know for a fact when I get a headache I always reach for a couple tylenol & a coke.....works like a charm!

    My DH got me a beautiful candle holder with 2 large swans & holds 4 candles....very heavy too! He said I picked it out months ago...LOL

    Talk at ya later.....Shell~Alaska

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Karen - so glad I've stumbled across your wonderful blog whilst hopping this morning :)

    Hope your headache doesn't last too long :(

    We also had a fab Christmas - hubby bought me a new printer :)

    Off to check out the rest of your blog now,

    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am glad to hear you had a good holiday and that you are still around!! I sure hope you feel better!

    ReplyDelete