Morning everyone... hard to believe we are half way through the week already.
I was doing a little Christmas trivia research and found some very interesting and fun facts... one is: In 1962, the U.S.Postal Service first did what? The answer = Issued it's first Christmas stamp. Now I would have thought this would have occurred a lot farther back than 1962.
Here is a little more trivia for you to think about... I will list them today and give you the answers tomorrow.
1) Which country created eggnog?
2) Christmas Ridge is located in what underwater mountain range?
3) How much did it cost to send a Christmas card within the same city early in the Victorian era?
4) This state was the last to declare Christmas a legal holiday?
5) What carol demands figgy pudding?
I hope you find this fun and will come back for more....
Now for today's card. This was a simple card and does not need any explaining, although, I noticed that I missed adding my little white accents to the image. Actually I think I did this on a few of them... have you ever done that too? Oh well, there is always next time. This cute image is from Cuddly Buddly and I liked how the felt border went with the fern background papers.
Have a wonderful day....
CS - CTMH & Pebbles in my Pocket
DP - Scribble Scrabble
Image - Winter Teddy by Cuddly Buddly, Sentiment via my computer
Others - Felt leaf border by Queen & Co., Prismacolor markers
All things are Heaven sent.