Saturday, November 28, 2009

Tilda with Sparkly Hood

Hope everyone is having a happy Saturday. I ventured out today to pick something up from the craft store and was prepared to tackle the crowds, but was pleasantly surprised to find the stores like normal - that was a relief since I am not a fan of crowds.

I have another Christmas Tilda card for you today, following the Friday Sketchers #80 challenge. I just love this particular Tilda and I decided to put glitter on her hooded trim. It really dressed up the outfit so I added a little more down on her coat. The button are actually very tiny black pompoms that I glued on. The flowers were made with shimmery red CS and then added gems & crystal snowflakes for the centers. It is hard to notice but I used yellow paint for yellow dots on the poinsettia's.


Supplies:
CS - DCWV
DP - Provo Craft & Basic Grey
Image - Tilda with Hood by Magnolia
Punch - Leaf by Martha Stewart
Others - Glitter glue, yellow paint, black mini pompoms, gems & crystal snowflakes

Glad you stopped by.
Karen
All things are Heaven sent.

11 comments:

  1. Oh how PRETTY!!!! Love the poinsettias and Tilda is just gorgeous along with your beautiful coloring! Fabulous card, Karen!!! hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, Karen! I love the colors and the poinsettias. Your coloring on Tilda is beautiful!

    Deb H.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Karen , This looks Stunning. I love the bling you added to her hat and coat and the little pom-poms - wonderful idea. I have just checked out your other cards on your blog and they are all so gorgeous.Clever Lady! Hugs Debra

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, what a beautiful take on the sketch this week. Your coloring is just gorgeous and I love the dp's that you used. Great job...hugs...Barb

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cutie this Tilda is. Very nice card like the poinsettias. Really like the color of her coat.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Karen, Lovin this coloring. Very beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This card is So Gorgeous!!..Beautiful coloring and flowers!!...Hugs, Ila

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super card, love Tildas coat!!

    Hugs,
    Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  9. gorgeous card! This is one my fave images ever.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, Gorgeous..Your coloring is fantastic

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very nice. I love the glitter on the coat and the poinsettas.

    ReplyDelete