Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Tilda Sitting on a Log

Morning everyone. My goodness, it is very cold and foggy out in my neck of the woods - Brrr!!

I posted a card late last night but I decided to post another one this morning since I was able to get a couple completed yesterday.

Today's card is fitting with leaves everywhere. I have Tilda sitting on a log, giggling, with leaves all around her. The leaves have Diamond Glaze on them, so they shine...hard to see it in the pic. I used a border punch in two colors to add trim to the top border. I am following the sketch from Mojo Monday 114. The designer paper has the look of leaves falling down.

Hope you enjoyed it. I enjoy reading your comments.


Supplies:
CS - DCWV & CTMH
DP - Scribble Scrabble
Image - Giggling Tilda from Magnolia
Punches - Border punch from Martha Stewart & Leaves from 'unknown'
Others - Ribbon, Button, Diamond Glaze, Prismacolor Markers

Thanks for stopping by
Karen
All things are Heaven sent.

2 comments:

  1. what a cute card! I love the way you did your main image and your elements. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a pity you don't have a donate button! I'd definitely donate
    to this outstanding blog! I guess for now i'll settle for book-marking and adding your RSS feed to my Google account.
    I look forward to new updates and will share this website with my Facebook group.
    Chat soon!

    Check out my page :: Ātrais kredīts (designstudiomb.com)

    ReplyDelete