Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Lily Hot Cocoa in Yellow

Hard to believe that we are already have way through this week - where does the time go?

Today, I have a card for this weeks A Spoon Full of Sugar sketch 76 challenge. I decided to use a new digi image from Pink Cat Studio, she is called Lily Hot Cocoa. I used liquid applique on all of her white fuzzy areas and the marshmellows. I really like that stuff.... I layered up punched and Prima flowers to make my flower. I also used a Spellbinder Fluer De Lis and Scalloped Circle that is layered behind Lily. I Cuttlebugged some white CS for some additional texture.


Hope you like her, she was fun to make. I did struggle with finding the right combination of papers, I am thinking that I need 'more' new papers, what you do you think??

Supplies:
CS - DCWV & SU
DP - DCWV
Stamps - Lily Hot Cocoa Digi Stamp from Pink Cat Studio & Happy Birthday from Dream Impressions
Punches - Fiskars & Martha Stewart
Others: Cuttlebug, Spellbinder dies, Prima flowers, brad, liquid applique & Prismacolor markers

Karen
All things are heaven sent.

4 comments:

  1. She is soooo cute, I love how you did the fur on her cape, It really POPs out. Great card. Love it!!!!!!!!!!Hugs Debra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! The texture & embellishment flowers are so pretty together!
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think she is beautiful. She looks so cozy drinking her chocolate!!!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous card Karen!!
    Hugs,
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete