Thursday, November 5, 2009

Sunflower Tilda

I have another card I wanted to share with you today - I am late in getting this posted but better late than never.

I received this wonderful card from Beth Babcock from the Magnoli-icious Yahoo group. She was too cute to not share, she is in Halloween colors but carries a nice fall theme too. The pumpkin is a thick peice of felt, really cool. She has nice soft colors and has shimmer on her hair and flower.


I also want to share with you a fabulous blog candy from All The Things I Love - see my side bar. You need to sign up soon for she will be picking a name the evening of Nov 6th. Go check it out and add your name.


Happy Fall

Karen
All things are heaven sent.

4 comments:

  1. Karen lucky you, this card is Beautiful! The pumpkin is so cute and the colors really look nice, looks like Beth did a wonderful job!!

    Hugs,
    Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card for the Autumn. Love that little pumpkin, very cute!
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karen, Beautiful fall card, love the colours and Tilda is adorable.
    Hugs Jodie from Oz

    ReplyDelete