Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Emma Playing in the Leaves

Happy Wednesday everyone. It sure has been raining a lot here and snowing big time in our cascade mountains.... the ski lifts are already open. Now I am not a skier, actually I would be a danger for anyone around me if I was on skies....I tried it a couple times many years ago and that was enough for a lifetime. LOL

Today I have an autumn card for you. I used a digi image called Emma in the Leaves by Fred She Said. I also used digi background paper from Cuddly Buddly , they went so well together. Emma looked like she was having fun, playing with the leaves.
Our trees in the neighborhood have had beautiful fall colors, it is a joy to drive around to see them all but they are also dropping their leaves a little more quickly due to the wind and rains we are having. So it seemed fitting to use this image.


After I posted this card this morning, I decided to finish off in the inside... here it is.


Have a wonderful day.

Supplies:
CS - SU
DP - Cuddly Buddly & Provo Craft
Image - Digi image "Emma in the Leaves" from Fred She Said
Others - Spellbinder dies, "Tradition" sticker from Marcella by K, ribbon, Leaf button from Dress It Up and Prismacolor markers.

Karen
All things are heaven sent.

No comments:

Post a Comment