Friday, November 13, 2009

Billy Staying Warm & more blog candies

Happy Friday everyone. I have a busy weekend planned, but they always are. I hope I can squeeze in some stamping time. I do hope the rain will stop for a couple days for our lawn is getting more yellow with all the leaves dropping and I just have not felt like getting out in the rain to tackle the job.

I was trying to complete a card for Friday Sketchers but did not get it done in time for I have been fighting headaches. I finally finished it this morning and like how it turned out - it looks better in person than the photo. Since it is all glittery, I am including it in two other challenges, Allsorts Challenge and Cute Card Thursday - Glitter me silly. The snowflake is a free graphic that I enlarged, cut out and added glitter so that it sparkles. I love this color combo, using papers from DCWV and the image is Billy Hot Cocoa from Pink Cat Studio. They have a bunch of cute digi stamps. I used liquid applique on his marshmellows so that they puff up and look real. I finished it off with some rhinestones for some added glitz.

I love to know what you think by adding a comment.


Supplies:
CS - DCWV
DP- DCWV
Digi Stamp - Billy Hot Cocoa from Pink Cat Studio
Others - snowflake (free graphic), Spellbinder dies, rhinestones, glitter, liquid applique, Prismacolor markers




Now for some more fun blog candies....

Debbie, over at Passion for Crafts is celebrating her 200,000 hits... WOW and she only started in 17 months ago. Congrats Debbie!! She is offering up some absolutely fabulous candy. Stop by and join in the fun and see all of her wonderful cards but hurry for it ends Monday, Nov 16th.

Marely over at Marley's Scrap Cards is celebrating having over 100 followers. Congrats!! Drop by and join in the fun and check out her great cards.

Patti over at Cherish Each Precious Day is celebrating her first year of blogging and having over 10K hits. Congrats!! Hop on over and join in the fun and check out her wonderful cards.

Well that is all for now....
Have a wonderful day.

Karen
All things are heaven sent.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Karen

    What a lovely card.

    I love your image - you have coloured and shaded it beautifully.

    Your bling and giant snowflake are lovely too.

    Thank you for joining in my challenge with Allsorts - I hope you enjoyed it.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete