Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Sweet Little Baby Chevelle

Hope everyone is having a grand day.

I thought that I would share with you some fabulous news, I have a new granddaughter, Chevelle. She was born on Sept 1st and is so sweet. Unfortunately, they live in Hawaii, so we have not been able to hold her, but with the amazing technology of this era, we have a web cam. We have been able to talk to our son and his family, and see our newest member of the family, Chevelle. First I will share with you a couple pictures of Chevelle, one of them shows our grandson, Chace, holding his new little sister, now how sweet is that.




I made a card for them. It does not have any stamped images, instead I used an awesome set of 3D stickers from K & Company. It was a fun card to make, using Spellbinders dies, Cuttlebug for a little texture, and I am becoming addicted to machine sewing around the edges. With all the 3D effects both outside and inside, this turned out to be a thicker card, but worth it.




Karen
All things are heaven sent.

1 comment:

  1. wow, darling babies, sweet Tilda with cross, love it all. Sandi

    ReplyDelete