Saturday, September 26, 2009

Gecko Birthday

I hope everyone has survived the week and looking forward to our first fall weekend. Around here (NW Oregon), the weather is definitely changing... much colder in the mornings and it takes longer to warm up during the day. I do look forward to the beautiful fall colors as the trees start to change.

Today I am going to show you a card I made for my son's birthday. I am addicted to Tilda from Magnolia but thought, he would like something a little more masculine. This is what I came up with and I hope you will like it too.






Supplies:
Stamped images, Gecko by Stamp a Mania, Saying by Hero Arts
Others: Spellbinders, Papers by DCWV & 29th Street Market, ribbon & pearls

Karen
All things are heaven sent.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to Blog Land. Your blog is looking great and your cards are Brilliant.I always find Male cards a bit tricky but u have done an amazing job with this one. I look forward to seeing many more of your card creations. Well Done. Cheers and Hugs

    ReplyDelete